REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- Last Revised : 10th Aug, 2020
- Refunding a Day Pass. You may request to refund an unused One Day Pass at any point during its Validity Period. Refunds for One Day Passes are in the form of bonus credit, which can be used to purchase any of our Passes. Once used, a One Day Pass may not be refunded.
- A One Day Pass purchased with bonus credits can also be refunded on the same terms as stated in the clause above.
- Refund Period: 14 days from purchase so long as the Pass has not been used to access the Partner Venue. Refund will be in bonus credits to your hive640account.
- We will refund you for the cost of the Monthly Pass subject to an administration fee if the Pass has been used within this initial 14 day period. This fee will be calculated by multiplying the price of a Day Pass for the Partner Venue by the number of visits made to the Partner Venue prior to cancellation.
- If you are trying to obtain a refund and your circumstances are not covered by the terms noted above, please email us at email@example.com. If you are contacting us via email please provide your name, hive640 account details and details of the Pass you wish to cancel.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
- FitFix Passes and Day Passes. In addition to the refunds set out above, in the unlikely event that a Partner Venue stops redeeming Passes before your FitFix or Day Pass has been fully redeemed, you will be refunded for the remaining visits on a pro rata basis. Refunds are in the form of bonus credit, which can be used to purchase any of our Passes For instance, if you accessed the Partner Venue once with your FitFix 10 (a 10 visit pass) and the Partner Venue shuts down, you would receive 90% bonus credit.
- If a Partner Venue refuses to redeem your Pass for a reason that is not your fault. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing your circumstances as you may be entitled to a refund