Hive640 may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.rem Ipsum texts are often amusing and tell short, funny or nonsensical stories.
1. Our Privacy Promise
- We promise to keep your data safe and private. We promise not to sell your data and to give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
2. When we collect information about you
3. What information we collect about you as a hive640 customer
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Contact information: email address and telephone number, and name and number of your designated emergency contact
- Location information: postcode and IP address and Latitude, Longitude when allowing location on the app
- Date of Birth
- Health information (provided upon completion of your health questionnaire during your first purchase)
- Details of the device used to purchase or contact us
- Facebook User ID if you created a hive640 account using Facebook
- Your marketing communication preferences
- Details of your previous visits to the website or app including your purchase
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions
- Information connected with reviews you leave on our website or app
- Financial Details
- At the point of purchase our website requests card details or a Paypal payer ID if PayPal is the payment method. These details are stored differently based on the payment method:
- When paying by card the following details are sent directly to our secure Third Party Payment Gateway Company (Braintree) without these details being stored by ourselves:
- Card Number
- Cardholder Name
- Expiry Date
- CV2 Code
- Our payment gateway will return a token to us - a randomly looking combination of letters and numbers - which we store, to display the previously used card type and last 4 numbers at future purchases, in addition this token allows us to charge the card without storing the card details itself.
- If Paypal is used as the payment method we store the Paypal payer ID which can then be used for future purchases.
4. What information we collect about you as a gym or venue operator
Where an individual has provided their personal details as contact information for their business we may collect the following personal data:
- Contact information: email address and telephone number(s)
- Details of the device used to contact us
- Details of your previous visits to the website or app
- Other information relevant to operator surveys
5. What we do with your personal information